Albert Renold Prize
Prize for outstanding achievements in research on the islets of Langerhans.
- Candidates must be an EASD member
- Candidates may be from any country
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of the candidate
- Board Members of EASD are not eligible for nomination
The aim of the Lectureship is to recognise an individual's outstanding contributions to the advancement of knowledge in the field of islet studies.
Nominations must be made on the available nomination form, containing:
- One Letter of Recommendation of not more than 1000 words signed by up to three nominators. Additional letters will be disregarded.
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee including a list (without reprints) of ten publications considered to reflect the nominee's most important contributions in the field.
The Award Lecture will be delivered during the EASD Annual Meeting in the year of the award.
The Albert Renold Prize is generously supported by Lilly.